Coincidence

Coincidence
By Definition

10 November 2011

Perez Hilton - Video Game Insanity

So, Wes and I are perched in our typical spots on each end of the couch, laptops whirling away as we're decompressing and mindlessly surfing. Mr. Completely-Connected-And-In-The-Know over there clicks on one of his regular serious news and information sources (PerezHilton.com) and I hear the all to familier exasperated sigh followed by "really?!" As the audio from the website begins emanating from the speakers, I hear a familier voice and theme and blurt out "that's Mark Mark Koebrich!"

Wes goes on to explain that he clicked on the headline: Man Arrested For Allegedly Threatening To Blow Up A Best Buy Over Sold Out Video Game! Sure enough, it happened in...

Aurora, Colorado (a neighbouring suburb of Denver.)

BONUS DOUBLE WORD SCORE FOR WES! He said he recognized the 9News logo almost immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment