Coincidence

Coincidence
By Definition

24 November 2011

Goodhandy's Sodom Jock Party

How I missed seeing this given how involved I am at Goodhandy's and even with the set-up while twinksitting for the decorating for the monthly Sodom Party, I'll never know. Nevertheless, as I was looking at all the posted pictures from the Sodom Jock Party from 19-November, it didn't take much for this picture to grab my attention. So now the question is...did someone already know my connection to the Mile High City, thinks of me in a "Daddy"-sense and thus figure this was a subtle hint that I qualify as a "DILF" or are there really no notable cities in all of Canada that begin with the letter "D?"

As we think about it...the first option seems more likely than the latter believe it or not! Go ahead...feel free to comment with the name of a 'notable' Canadian city beginning with the letter D. Until then, yes, we have to include this as a coinkeydink.

No comments:

Post a Comment