As a native of the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado USA, I have great pride for this amazing city. Five years ago, I found myself leaving the city of my birth and my home for just over 40 years so begin a new life in Canada. While I moved over 2500km away from this Rocky Mountain gem, my love for it remains strong. So strong, maybe this love is the reason I seem to consistently experience moments of subtitle and not so subtitle mentions of my native birthplace.
This has extended to my partner Wes, a Canadian by birth which makes us both wonder why they seem to appear so frequently.
Coincidence? Or are these messages with a meaning? We'll have to see, but until then, I've decided to stat this blog as a way to document them as they happen.
Of course, the first several entries are catching up on previous incidents, but going forward, we are planning to note each of them here.
No comments:
Post a Comment